10 Links to Speed Up Your CDN (and More)
In this week’s news, we learn about the HTTP Archive and get to know Node a little better.
* Ying Kit Yuen shows how to use New Relic to monitor multiple web applications or virtual hosts.
* Smashing Hub shares their ultimate guide to speed up your site.
* Facebook doubles the speed of its iPhone and iPod apps.
* Joshua Bixby gives 15 tips for making your site faster for mobile users.
* globaldev illustrates how they used New Relic to improve the performance of their homepage.
* Suresh Mathew explains why HTTP caching is not just for GET requests.
* Ilya Grigorik describes how to use the HTTP Archive (HAR) to improve your web performance.
* Get to know Node better in this infographic from Engine Yard.
* Randall Degges demonstrates how you can use app monitoring to become a better programmer.
* Samir Said gives three best practices for speeding up your CDN.