15 Must Know UI Development Questions
These questions can also be used in interviews. If you are stuck with a question, please leave comment here on my blog.The questions are of basic and intermediate level. Moreover, the interviewer can ask you some and not all of these questions.
- Describe various projects that you have developed or provided support for?
- Tell me some issues you faced because of not following the w3c standards?
- If you are asked to develop a travel booking portal having rich UI effects, what steps will you take?
- What do you understand by DOM?
- What are the various tricks that you have followed to decrease the loading time of a website?
- How will you detect the type and version of a browser?
- What is the use of innerHTML property?
- What steps will you take to invoke an EJB work flow using AJAX requests in a web application?
- Which is your favorite web browser for web application development? Why?
- What all features of HTML 5 are you aware of?
- Will you consider the idea of creating one big JS or CSS file than smaller JS/CSS files in the production environment? What other optimization steps can you take in the production environment?
- What is POST/REDIRECT/GETdesign pattern? What other design patterns have you used as a front end developer?