20 MuleSoft Connectors to Expand Your Ecosystem in 2019
20 MuleSoft Connectors to Expand Your Ecosystem in 2019
Explore 20 new and updated connectors to enable your business with the latest capabilities in 2019.
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
In the digital economy, connectivity is everything. A key part of connectivity is growing an ecosystem that enables you to tap into data from anywhere. We are constantly expanding and updating the number of connectors provided by MuleSoft and our ecosystem.
Every connector provided by MuleSoft is available on Mule 4. Anypoint Connectors enable enterprises to connect to any endpoint five times faster. Our strong relationships with ISVs also bring the best connectivity to Anypoint users with many new connectors and APIs such as Coupa, Anaplan, and Nexmo being delivered by the ISV’s themselves.
Here are 20 new and updated connectors to enable your business with the latest capabilities in 2019:
- Anypoint Connector for Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS): The Amazon SQS connector is a distributed queue messaging service to decouple and scale microservices, distributed systems. The connector recently added support for AWS Java SDK v1.11.453. Upcoming updates in 2019 include the adoption of AWS Java SDK v2.0
- Anypoint Connector for Anaplan: The Anaplan connector leverages Anaplan’s bulk API v2.0 to allows developers to execute Anaplan actions such as upload and delete files, export/import of large files, and download errors from Anaplan for analysis.
- Anypoint Connector for Apache Cassandra: The Apache Cassandra connector implements the DataStax Java Driver for Apache Cassandra 3.1 and enables businesses to quickly and easily integrate Cassandra with applications, systems, services such as SAP, PeopleSoft, Workday, as well as other databases across the enterprise.
- MuleSoft Certified Connector for AS400: The Infoview System’s IBM i® (AS/400®) connector allows you to easily unlock the data and processes in IBM i® (AS/400®) applications, reducing the time to market, total cost of ownership and integration complexity. The connector works with native IBM i® (AS/400®) objects such as programs, data queues, and commands.
- MuleSoft Certified Connector for Atlassian JIRA: The Atlassian JIRA connector leverages the latest version of JIRA’s REST API to enable businesses to synchronize data and automate processes between JIRA and third-party collaboration, mobile, social applications such as GitHub, Clarizen, Salesforce, or Desk.com.
- MuleSoft Certified Connector for Coupa: The Coupa connector supports a variety of different Coupa APIs and actions to retrieve, create, or update objects in Coupa. Anypoint users can leverage the Coupa connector to integrate their procurement and purchasing processes such as ‘procure-to-pay’ or ‘procure-to-order’ that leverage Coupa and ERPs such as SAP, Netsuite, and Oracle.
- MuleSoft Certified Connector for Docker: The MuleSoft Certified Connector for Docker’s Java API client provides seamless integration with the Docker engine to execute operations on containers, images, and volumes, interact with Docker’s registry, as well as connect with Docker’s engine running on HTTP and HTTPS connection.
- MuleSoft Certified Connector for Elasticsearch: The Elasticsearch connector allows you to access the Elasticsearch REST API to leverage a distributed open source search and analytics engine, designed for horizontal scalability, reliability, and easy management.
- MuleSoft Certified Connector for MapR-DB: The Mapr-DB connector enables Anypoint users to leverage MapR-DB’s highly scalable multi-model database that brings together operations and analytics, real-time streaming, and database workloads to enable a broader set of next-generation, data-intensive applications in organizations.
- MuleSoft Certified Connector for Microsoft Azure IoT Hub: The Microsoft Azure IoT Hub connector allows you to connect to the Microsoft Azure IoT Hub Device APIs. The connector exposes convenient methods for managing objects and calling services provided by Microsoft’s Azure IoT services.
- MuleSoft Certified Connector for Microsoft Office 365: The Microsoft Office 365 connector allows you to connect to the Office 365 API to manage objects and call services provided by Microsoft Office 365. Office 365 refers to subscription plans that include access to Office applications plus other productivity services that are enabled over the Internet.
- Anypoint Connector for MongoDB: The MongoDB connector is updated to support MongoDB’s software version 4.0 and enables Anypoint users to perform a host of operations against MongoDB including adding users, creating indexes, dropping collections as well as finding and managing documents. Anypoint users can this connector to integrate their analytics tools to visualize unstructured data that is typically stored in MongoDB.
- Anypoint Connector for Nexmo Messages API: Using Nexmo’s API, Anypoint users can easily connect with their end-customers on the world’s largest social platform, WhatsApp. This solution provides a better way to manage customer conversations and deliver useful information, whether notifications or customer service messages, quickly, reliably, and privately.
- Anypoint Connector for PokitDok Pharmacy Coverage API: Anypoint platform users can leverage the PokitDok Pharmacy Coverage API to determine medication coverage and out of pocket cost. Anypoint users can leverage the Pokitdok API in the claims processing use cases to gain access to health insurers and payers that enable data access to more than 4,900 plans and affiliates.
- Anypoint Connector for Qoppa PDF Processing REST API: Qoppa’s PDF Automation Server (PAS) is a modular server product that provides a rich set of PDF processing functions with tight integration with MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform. Use PAS as an essential tool to streamline your PDF processing and document workflows in your organization.
- Anypoint Connector for Salesforce: The Salesforce connector enables users to integrate with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Platform, and Force.com. Using this connector you can create, read, update, upsert, and delete Salesforce objects. The connector also supports custom fields and custom entities associated with your customized Salesforce deployment. The connector was recently updated to support Salesforce API v43. Upcoming enhancements in 2019 include support for Salesforce API v44, the addition of Salesforce Connect REST API, and enabling mutual SSL to Salesforce.
- MuleSoft Certified Connector for SAP BusinessObjects BI: The SAP BusinessObjects (BO) BI Metadata connector Connects to the SAP Business Objects BI Repository and retrieves metadata of the Universe and WEBI Documents as well as Reports which are created in Information Design Tool (IDT) and Web Intelligence Tool (WEBI).
- MuleSoft Certified Connector for Thru Managed File Transfer (MFT): The Thru connector provides out-of-the-box file exchange via Thru’s MFT platform OptiPaaS™. By connecting Mule Flows to Thru’s unique cloud-native MFT Platform OptiPaaS™ you take your file transfer to a new level with unparalleled monitoring and control across all lines of business.
- MuleSoft Certified Connector for Zoho Books: Zoho Books is an Online Billing (Invoicing) software for managing customer billing, automatically send payment reminders, and get paid faster and online. The Anypoint connector for Zoho Books allows a user to connect to the Zoho Books application using an authtoken and organization id. All operations that are available on Zoho books are available through the connector.
- Anypoint Connector for Zuora: The Zuora connector enables continuous querying of data to export data incrementally instead of exporting all the data, all the time and exporting files in segments. It was recently enhanced to add support for Zuora’s AQuA APIs that aggregate queries on Zuora’s objects. In 2019 we will add support for Zuora’s REST APIs in addition to the already supported SOAP APIs.
Check out all of the connectors in Anypoint Exchange to see how connectivity to everything can enable your business.
Published at DZone with permission of Amit Fernandes , DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.