4WS.Platform: released a new version 3.2.0
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
4WS.Platform is a new Web Application & Mobile Designer with Java7 and Tomcat7 It is now available the new version of 4WS.Platform 3.2.0. This rapid application development allows to create web rich applications, based on Sencha ExtJS and Java7.
These are the new features and fixes included with this realese.
- Fixed data field update for columns/controls, in case of data model defined from a server-side js or web service
- Fixed remote combobox loading, in case of data coming from a free query
- Fixed fields recovery on sql with DISTINCT
- Fixed connection create for additional db
- Fixed before query event on remote combo
- Fixed process scheduling when a process is expressed in minutes
- Fixed json reading for a form, in case of an attribute whose value is composed of the backslash character only
- Fixed bug included in the last version, coming up with a request having an authToken
- Fixed grid profiles behavior, in case of applications managing multiple site id
- Fixed JSON decoding, when coming from server to feed a form, if it contains a \ character
- Made readonly the multiline field related to the messages received in the chat dialog
- Fixed problem when saving roles in case of multi-site environment
- Fixed problem with export button enabling, after loading data in grid
- Fixed problem with autologon through a direct URL, in case of two consecutive logons with different userames and without an explicit logout
- Fixed problem when editing of grid columns in the Web Designer: when hiding a column, sometimes the 'visibile if' cell was automatically set
- Changed additional datasource management: now the pooler can be enabled/disabled with or without a properties file
- Lookup windows can now contain a filter panel on the top
- Added support for request headers when executing server-side js
- Added user signing up, in case of installation from shell
- Created a distinct class name 'filtercleanPanel' for clean button in a filter panel
- Fixed remote combo valorization
- Added printer list
- Added report print function
- Added server-side js method to save an Alfresco file to the local file system of the A.S.
- Improved variables support in URLs used to fetch documents from Alfresco CMS
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.