8 Links to Performance Tips from the Conference Circuit
In this week’s news, we go on the conference circuit to find great web performance tips from Velocity EU, WebPerfDays Europe, JavaOne and more.
* Patrick DuBois looks at the similarities between ordinary code and practice versus infrastructure as code.
* Joshua Bixby has answers to 36 questions about web performance.
* Microsoft’s IE team explains why measuring time in millisecond resolutions just isn’t enough.
* Steve Sounders shows why cache is king.
* Our partner Wirehive asks how do you make app monitoring sexy. (Answer: New Relic!)
* C2B2 shares the performance tips they learned at JavaOne.
* Guy Podjarny explains why HTTP/2.0 is good for CDNs and FEO.
* Rich Huang’s newrelic-rake project adds a New Relic instrument for Rake tasks.
* O’Reilly has session videos from its Velocity Europe conference.
Want to use New Relic and get an awesome Nerd Life t-shirt?
Signup here . It's free, so why not.