AcrIS 1.0.1 Release is here!
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
We are pleased to announce another release of AcrIS, now in version 1.0.1. It is not exactly a minor release but let's look into the content to see what it has inside:
- security generalized - it is possible to have AcrIS security running on top of Hibernate, Spring, Gilead, AppEngine,... and all dependencies are clearly separated
- bean wrapper reworked. It is not necessary to register beans into introspector and bean wrappers should extends any superclass. This allows you to bind beanwrappers with any UI library like smartGWT or ExtGWT without modifying your domain model (this is also related to a BeanWrapperAdapterProvider)
- registering all adapter providers in a one step
- type safe beans binding using annotations (also nested binding is supported in a completly typesafe way)
- possibility to use conditional binding
- moved Maven repository to Sonatype
- Fixes in beans binding (more stable code)
- Improved list box binding (selection in list change handled properly)
- Gilead dependency from UserService removed
Some interesting links related to the release:
So don't hesitate and check new release !
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.