What's New in this Release?
We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose for Cloud 184.108.40.206. With this release create, read, manipulate and export features are greatly improved. You can add or delete Microsoft Excel charts and read, show, hide or update chart legends. Some bugs have also been fixed. Below are lists of enhancements by API.
- Add Charts – This feature allows you to add a new chart in a worksheet. The charts resource can be used and a PUT request can be sent (specifying data for chart series and other chart options) to add a new chart.
- Delete Charts – This feature allows you to delete all charts from a worksheet. The charts resource can be used and a DELETE request can be sent to delete all charts.
- Show Chart Legend – This feature allows you to show a chart legend on a chart in a worksheet. The legend resource can be used and a PUT request can be sent to show chart legend.
- Hide Chart Legend – This feature allows you to hide a chart legend in a worksheet. The legend resource can be used and a DELETE request can be sent to hide chart legend.
- Update Chart Legend – This feature allows you to update a chart legend on a chart in a worksheet. The legend resource can be used and a POST request can be sent (specifying updated values in the request body) to update chart legend.
- Read Chart Legend – This feature allows you to read information of a chart legend from a worksheet. The legend resource can be used and a GET request can be sent for this purpose.
- Aspose.Slides for Cloud’s codebase has been updated to improve Microsoft PowerPoint presentation conversion to PDF and fix some rendering bugs.
- A bug related to sign up using a Facebook account has been fixed.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose for Cloud documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose for Cloud for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose for Cloud
Aspose for Cloud is a cloud-based document generation, conversion and automation platform for developers that offer a unique suite of APIs to work with Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, PDFs, and email formats and protocols. It supports all features for file processing, document scanning, barcodes creation and recognition, and allows extracting text or images too. You can also work with SaaSpose APIs using REST SDKs that can be called from .NET, Java, PHP and Ruby etc.
More about Aspose for Cloud
- Homepage of Aspose for Cloud APIs Suite
- Online documentation of Aspose for Cloud
- Download Latest Aspose for Cloud SDKs
- Ask technical questions/queries from Aspose Support Team