By default, WSO2 products have a single user store. In this post we will configure Secondary User Stores (ReadWriteLDAPUserStoreManager). You can also configure your own customized user stores and connect them with the products as secondary stores. In my previous post, we created new custom LDAP and we will going to use that LDAP as our secondary user stores. I will be using WSO2 ESB 4.8.0 as wso2 product
We need to start your LDAP. (Here is my LDAP configure information), I will be using Apache Directory Studio 1.5.3 for LDAP browsing
Here the Connection Name name is ‘uid=admin,ou=system’ password ‘admin’ (but default password is ‘secret’)
Make sure your LDAP is started and running
Now we start our work for configuring Secondary User Stores
1. Starting WSO2 ESB from ‘wso2esb-4.8.0\bin\wso2server.bat’ \.sh
2. Then login to ‘Management Console’ by username and password as ‘admin’ and ‘admin’
3. Go to click User Store Management sub menu under Configure menu
4. Initially, there are no secondary user stores.(You cannot update the PRIMARY user store at run time, so it is not visible on this page)
5. Click Add Secondary User Store.
6. The User Store Manager page opens. Enter a unique domain name and fill in the rest of the data.
Here is own secondary user store
Now we will check user and role (group) list