With a focus on three emerging trends that are revolutionizing communications: social computing, client and cloud, and the spread of rich media across screens and devices, this year's Adobe MAX 2009 conference features a roster of renowned speakers who will expose you to ground-breaking work and tips for developing more productively. Here are just a few of this year's headliners:
- Ely Greenfield—What's New in Flex® 4
- Andrew Shorten—Design to Development: Flash Catalyst to Flash Builder
- Charles Duncan—Process in the Age of Digital Innovations
- Dan Erbland—Improve Customer Relationships by Deploying User-Centric Solutions
- Anthony Franco and John Knightly—Harnessing the Value of User-Centric Applications
- Greg Burch—Preview: Flex® for Mobile Devices
- Mark Doherty—Preview: Adobe® AIR® Applications on Mobile Devices
- Ali Ivmark—Design Considerations for Mobile Authoring
Other notable Adobe luminaries you can expect to see at the show include James Ward, Duane Nickull, Christophe Coenraets, Ben Forta, and others.
Check out the conference's Schedule at a Glance page which lists out all of the talks being presented this year.