The agenda for NetBeans Day Brasil, to be held on June 22, has been completed and looks as follows:
- 09:30 - 10:00 -- Registration.
- 10:00 - 11:00 -- NetBeans: The Complete Overview (Geertjan Wielenga) In this talk, you will be given a thorough introduction to more than 15 years of NetBeans. What is the history of NetBeans? Where does it come from? Who uses it? Why should I use NetBeans? What are its unique features? What activities are going on in the community? All these questions and many more will be discussed during this talk.
- 11:00 - 12:00 -- The Future Java Developer (Bruno Souza)
- 12:00 - 13:00 -- Lunch
- 13:00 - 14:00 -- Showcase: Real IoT Projects with NetBeans (Vinicius and Yara Senger) Durante esta palestra Crazy Vini e Yara vão mostrar como eles criaram uma plataforma e uma placa para IoT "all-in-one" para você surfar Internet das Coisas com Java e Netbeans. Em apenas algumas linhas de código você verá um aplicativo IoT completo lendo sensores, comunicando com a nuvem e controlando coisas".
(English: During this talk Crazy Vini and Yara will be showing how they created a IoT platform and all-in-one board to be used with Java and NetBeans. In just a few lines of code you will see complete IoT applications reading sensors, communicating with cloud / servers, and controlling things.)
- 15:00 - 15:30 -- Coffee Break
- 15:30 - 16:30 -- Node.js, HTML5, JBoss Forge, and Other Awesome New NetBeans Features (Leonardo Zanivan) Nesta palestra, eu vou mostrar o novo suporte ao ecossistema Node.js, juntamente com as melhorias HTML5. Eu também vou introduzir os novos recursos impressionantes do NetBeans e plugins como JBoss Forge e JSHint.
(English: In this talk, I'll show the new Node.js ecosystem support in NetBeans along with the HTML5 improvements in NetBeans. I'll also introduce other awesome new NetBeans features and cool plugins like JBoss Forge and JSHint.)
- 16:30 - 17:30 -- Standing on the Shoulders of Giants with the NetBeans Platform (Geertjan Wielenga) In this talk, you'll learn how Boeing, NASA, NATO, and other large organizations create their software. They use the NetBeans Platform as the basis of their applications, which gives them modularity, pluggability, a window system, and techniques for loose coupling, out of the box. You'll be introduced to the NetBeans APIs and you will learn how applications like NetBeans IDE can be extended and enhanced via plugins.
- 17:30 - 18:00 -- Prize Draw. To conclude the event, there will be prizes that NetBeans partners have made available! Books, t-shirts, licenses, will be available and everyone who attends has a chance to win a great prize!