Agile 2011: "Super Fresh Code"
The Agile Zone is brought to you in partnership with Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Discover how HP Agile enterprise solutions can help you achieve high predictability and quality in your development processes by knowing the status of your projects at any point in time.
Below is the detailed outline for my August 10, 9:00AM Agile 2011 presentation. I look forward to meeting you and interacting with you in the conference before, during and after this presentation!
Part I: The Changing Nature of Change
- Traditional View of Agile as a Software Method
- A New Context for Agile
- Hyper-Segmented Global Markets
- A Modern Testing Value Chain
- Prosumption All the Way to the Brand
Part II: Agile –> Agility
- Agility as an End-to-End Challenge
- The Value Delivery Journey
- Confluence of Agile, Cloud, Mobile and Social
- Everything as a Service
- Multiple Forms of Agile
Part III: Your Agile Process has been Obsoleted
- A Passage in Time with Profound Implications
- Multi-Level Inspect and Adapt
- The New Product Backlog
- The New Nature of Dependency Management
- New Story Format
- “Not Reaching the Mainstream” Patterns
- More Than an Obsoleted Process
Part IV: What’s Next?
- From Contents per Profile to Features per Profile
- No Temporal Anchor
- A Mere Matter of Emergence
Part V: It Takes Multiple Levels of Agility
- Agile as a Software Method
- Agility at the Enterprise Level
- Agility as a Continuous Improvement Philosophy