The thought leadership conference and exhibition AI Expo North America is set to arrive in Silicon Valley at the end of the month (November 29-30) and will bring together leaders from key industries covering marketing, HR and recruitment, finance, automotive, education, industrial, developer, enterprise, and consumer sectors.
With four dedicated AI conference tracks, 9,000+ attendees, 300+ speakers, 300+ exhibitors, and three co-located events, the AI Expo is one for technology enthusiasts and business leaders’ calendars.
Topics covered over the two-day conference include enterprise AI applications, AI development, big data, analytics, business intelligence, chatbots, and virtual assistants, with industry-leading speakers from Google, Mastercard, LinkedIn, Airbnb, Kia Motors, Uber, Sephora, and many more. Learn about what to expect from the AI conference tracks at the show below.
AI in the Enterprise (November 29)
Day 1 of the AI event focuses on the application of artificial intelligence within organizations and will feature AI in the Enterprise and AI for Developers conference tracks, along with an AI, IoT, and blockchain exhibition over both days. Attendees will learn how to capitalize on AI developments and strategies whilst also taking into consideration how artificial intelligence might affect their employees.
The AI in the Enterprise track focuses on enabling intelligent business in the cognitive era. Sessions include:
- AI-Powered Business Intelligence. Learn how AI creates new business value, how to build an AI-first strategy, and the benefits of adopting business intelligence analysis to support both strategical and tactical decision-making.
- The Application of Deep Learning Within an Enterprise. Learn about a case study that features leading speakers from Paypal, Sephora, The Weather Company, Abbyy, and Tractica. See first-hand how large companies are deploying machine learning within companies.
- How to Avoid Big Data Discrimination featuring a leading lawyer from Harris, Wiltshie & Grannis LLP.
- Connecting Deep Learning With the Internet of Things and Blockchain, featuring the Vice President of product and strategy, machine learning, and AI at BNY Mellon. See the impact AI has had on the financial sector and the wider tech ecosystem and learn why and when to move from predictive analytics to deep learning.
- Building an AI Strategy for the Enterprise, a panel featuring real use cases from leading speakers from Walmart, Honeywell, Jet, Autodesk, and Topbots.
- Big Data: Creating Intelligent Data Models, featuring prominent speakers from LinkedIn, Airbnb, Paypal, Ancestry, and Tractica.
- How to Build AI for Next-Generation Cybersecurity. Learn how AI and big data will help the good people win and how to manage the certainties and uncertainties from Bill Yue Chen, Chief Security Architect from Visa.
AI in Consumer and Digital Transformation (November 30)
Day 2 of the AI event concentrates on fuelling the customer experience using the latest tools of artificial intelligence, featuring AI in Consumer and Digital Transformation as well as Bot and Virtual Assistant Development conference tracks. The sessions will demonstrate how to create personalized, instant interactions and how to make predictive product recommendations.
Key sessions from the AI in Consumer and Digital Transformation include:
- A keynote from Geeta Wilson from Humana on how to leverage artificial intelligence in digital transformation.
- A panel on chatbots, the next generation of messaging apps featuring leaders from MoneyGram, Foursquare, TGI Friday’s and AIMA.
- Learn about the role of AI/ML in e-commerce from Wayfair’s Associate Director of Data Science.
- A case study on AI algorithms to predict the expectations of luxury customers from Ana Brant, the director of Global Guest Experience and Innovation at the Dorchester Collection.
- A panel on revolutionizing customer experiences through the use of AI, featuring industry-leading speakers from Kia Motors America, Uber, The Dorchester Collection, and Forrester.
- How AI is being used in the banking and finance sectors, featuring Steve Ellis from Wells Fargo.
Find out more about the other conference tracks and industry-leading speakers here.
There really is plenty to get involved in over the two-day AI conference and exhibition. Embrace the AI revolution and harness the full potential of AI by registering for your free or paid expo pass here.