Alkitab Bible Study 1.0 (Bible with Java)
KIYUT just released Alkitab Bible Study 1.0, a cross platform and open source Bible study toolset based on the NetBeans Platform and JSword CrossWire library. It features rich and user friendly Bible study tools. Alkitab supports parallel view, commentaries, lexicons, dictionaries, glossaries, and daily devotions. It also come with powerful search capability.
- Add Expand verse by 1
- Add Expand verse by 5
- Improve UI flow
- Move ViewSource from BookViewer Toolbar to TopComponent context menu
- leanup IDE non related stuff
- Updated to use JSword 1.0.8 (20080608)
- Fix HTML broken image eg: BAO (Bible Atlas Online)
- Fix Linux GTK lnf JEditorPane.setEditable(false) background color
- Fix Installer books install path
This release build on top of Netbeans Platform 6.1
Alkitab Bible Study has been placed into the public domain.
The source code is available at developer section.
Alkitab Bible Study Information