An Agile Test Automation Manifesto
Are you an Agile Test Automation Engineer? Do you aspire to become one? Then you should read our Agile Test Automation Manifesto.
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Are you an Agile Test Automation Engineer? Do you aspire to become one? Then you should read this:
The Agile Test Automation Manifesto
Because beyond the tools and the techniques, the best agile test automation engineers I know all share a set of values, that I've tried to resume in this text.
- I believe that automation should serve the whole team, and not just QA
- I am a master of my tools, not a servant of a toolset or vendor
- I take pride in my automation because it helps my team go faster
- I don't just report issues, I drive quality from the outset
- I am a coder, a tester, a coach, a facilitator, a quality evangelist
- I am an Agile Test Automation Engineer
You can read the full text (and find some cool learning resources) here: The Agile Test Automation Manifesto
This is a living document, so please let me know what you think in the comments!
Test automation agile Testing
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.
Tomorrow’s Cloud Today: Unpacking the Future of Cloud Computing
Cypress Tutorial: A Comprehensive Guide With Examples and Best Practices
Best Practices for Securing Infrastructure as Code (Iac) In the DevOps SDLC