Now you can run your Espresso Scripts on hundreds of mobile devices over pCloudy.com.
Espresso is a testing framework for Android apps. The platform allows you to write concise and reliable Android UI tests. pCloudy.com provides you the platform to run these scripts on multiple mobile devices of your choice.
Here are the steps for running your test scripts on multiple Android devices:
- Login at www.pcloudy.com with your registered Email ID & Password.
- Choose Instrumentation Type based on the test scripts you’ve written. pCloudy provides support for Instrumentation Type. You can use (InstrumentationTestRunner, AndroidJUnitRunner) for Android. For more information, see Instrumentation in the Testing Fundamentals section of the Android Developer Tools documentation.
- Go to the Automator Page.
- Select your Android OS version & manufacturer.
- Choose Espresso (to run Espresso Scripts).
- Select Instrumentation Type (TestInstrumentationRunner/AndroidJUnitRunner).
- Select the application .apk file (the app to be tested).
- Select the test script .apk file (the Test Script developed for testing).
- Enter single device execution time (time required for the entire script to be executed on single device).
- Enter the name of your test cycle (this name will represent your test cycle).
- Click on Schedule Test Cycle.
In the next step, you need to confirm the schedule of the test automation. Here, you can see your selected application, test script, device, etc.
Further, you'll get a pop-up message of your test automation schedule confirmation.
Click on OK to proceed.
Go to your mailbox and open the pCloudy Automation Alert mail.
Click on the given link, “Click to View Report."
Finally, you get the result of your scheduled test automation.