Announcement: Upcoming RavenDB Training
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Demand for RavenDB training has been going up, and we are actually running around (pretty much world wide) trying to catch up.
After completing a course in Stockholm a couple of weeks ago, we have a new course in Stockholm in October, which you can register to using the following link.
I’ll also be doing a course in Munich, Germany, early next month. You can register to that here.
And, of course, we have the already scheduled courses, I mean, just take a look:
- RavenDB 2 day workshop with Oren Eini - Munich, Germany - Tuesday, 03 July 2012
- Sharding & Scaling with RavenDB - Berlin, Germany - Wednesday, 04 July 2012
- RavenDB 2 day workshop in the Hibernating Rhinos' offices - Hadera, Israel - Wednesday, 11 July 2012
- RavenDB 2 day workshop with Itamar Syn-Hershko - New York, USA - Tuesday, 21 August 2012
- RavenDB at Philly.NET user group - Malvern, PA, USA - Monday, 27 August 2012
- RavenDB Meetup in Washington DC - Washington DC, USA - Tuesday, 28 August 2012
- RavenDB 1-day bootcamp with Itamar Syn-Hershko - Chicago, IL, USA - Thursday, 30 August 2012
- RavenDB 2-day workshop - Austin, TX - Wednesday, 05 September 2012
- RavenDB 2 day workshop with Itamar Syn-Hershko - London, UK - Wednesday, 12 September 2012
- RavenDB 2 day workshop with Oren Eini - Stockholm, Sweden - Thursday, 04 October 2012
And on top of that, we have been doing some really cool stuff that I can’t hardly wait to talk about this, as part of our upcoming 1.2 release for RavenDB.
Published at DZone with permission of Oren Eini, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.