Announcing the DZone Guide to Mobile Development – 2015 Edition
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Announcing the DZone Guide to Mobile Development – 2015 Edition!
Mobile development is a constantly evolving prospect. Technologies are always changing, yet mobile releases must be quick.
Our goal here at DZone is to help our community share and sharpen their skills. That’s why we're excited to announce the new DZone Guide to Mobile Development!
The second DZone Guide to Mobile Development addresses the questions: How are developers building mobile applications, and how can developers build better mobile applications with less pain and greater user satisfaction?
We’ve also learned a lot about the best Mobile Application Development Platforms and Mobile Web Frameworks, and we’ve assembled our tried and true solutions directory with tons of data on over 40 developer programs.
DZone’s Guide to Mobile Development will release on Monday, June 22nd. The guide includes:
- An overview of how to build mobile apps with less pain and better results
- A catalogue of the top Mobile Application Development Platforms (MADP) and mobile web frameworks
- Mobile development statistics and strategies from 500+ IT professionals
- Step-by-step process for correctly testing mobile apps on various devices, for user experience, security, and more
- Infographic depicting the major pain points for mobile developers
The guide also features these in-depth articles from industry experts:
- Concerns and Complains: Mobile Development from Dev and User Perspectives by John Walter
- The 3 Types of Mobile Experiences by Jeremy Wilken
- The Internet of Things and Its Impact on All Things Mobile by Andrew Trice
- Mobile Backend-as-a-Service (MBaaS): Doing the Heavy Lifting on Backend Integration by Cathal McGloin
Don't miss the DZone Guide to Mobile Development – 2015 Edition, out Monday!
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.