Announcing the Jive Award Winners 2013
I'm happy to announce the winners for the 2013 Jive Awards! The Jive Awards celebrate outstanding customer results using Jive, and each year we look forward to recognizing our amazing customers. We had a record number of submissions this year across seven different categories that were all very impressive. Thanks to everyone for submitting their success stories.
Congratulations to the following 2013 Jive Award winners!
The Engage Employeesaward recognizes a social intranet solution that helps foster cross-departmental collaboration, efficiency improvements, problem solving and innovative approaches to drive adoption.
- Winner:Thomson Reuters
- Thomson Reuters selected its enterprise social network to break down traditional barriers of org charts, geographies and politics among the company's 60,000 employees in 100 countries. In implementing Jive, Thomson Reuters consolidated 14 intranet sites into one central hub that became the gateway for how virtually every employee finds resources, starts conversations and develops communities within the company.
The New Way to Businessaward recognizes an organization that has demonstrated a strategic organizational change in the
way work gets done, for the better.
- Winner:Schneider Electric
- Schneider Electric's Jive implementation fundamentally shifted and streamlined nearly every internal process and system in the organization's Smart Infrastructure division – from agile product development and professional services to sales and event planning. A global specialist in energy management, Schneider Electric was able to reduce a siloed landscape of more than 25 disparate corporate systems down to eight mission critical components – with Jive's social enterprise platform placed firmly in the center.
The Engage Customers award showcases an organization that has built a customer service solution that has improved customer satisfaction, increased loyalty and boosted engagement.
- Winner:Oracle Eloqua
- Eloqua, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Oracle and a leader in marketing automation technology, created a thriving Jive community for customers to connect, share experiences, improve their expertise and knowledge. By engaging in features like gamification, polling and blogging, Eloqua increased the engagement of its loyal and active community by as much as 55 percent, helping drive sales and renewals while at the same time reducing support costs.
The Teaming award recognizes a company that has used Jive to improve team collaboration and positively impact business outcomes.
- Recently, Fidelity upgraded and re-branded its internal social network, which has included Jive for a number of years. The company saw immediate success with its more than 40,000 associates around the world working together across business units and collaborating as a truly social business.
The New Way to Leadaward recognizes a company that demonstrated a shift in the way work gets done, from a top-down management style to a more collaborative and open leadership approach using Jive.
- Mylan, a global pharmaceutical company, deployed Jive to accelerate the pace of change and innovation across the company. Driven by strong executive support and involvement, the company launched its Jive community to more than 20,000 employees on the same day. And in just two short months, the company achieved its initial goals of employee engagement - with more than 70 percent of employees registered and 58 percent active on a daily basis.
The Engage Partners award recognizes an organization that drives business results by engaging their customer network in a collaborative community environment.
- Steelcase, a leader in the office furniture market, launched its Jive community a year ago to link and engage its dealers, customers and partners. Serving as the global workplace hub for information sharing and collaboration, the Village helped Steelcase increase dealer loyalty and satisfaction and strengthen its brand value and marketing effectiveness.
The Extend Jiveaward, a new category this year, recognizes an organization that developed a solution which leverages Jive APIs and integration frameworks.
- Pokeshot/SMZ, based in Berlin, Germany, offers products and services for Jive. Most recently, the company developed a full-featured learning management system, SmarterPath, built on the Jive API. By leveraging the power of the Jive platform, Pokeshot was able to accelerate time to market while reducing development cost. SmarterPath is featured on the Jive web site at http://www.jivesoftware.com/social-business-platform/add-ons/.
We are really thankful to everyone who was able to attend JiveWorld13 and all of our customers worldwide. What do you think it will take to win a Jive Award in 2014?