Originally written by Anil Kumar
Couchbase Server 3.0 is here!!!
I am thrilled to announce the availability of this major release. Couchbase Server 3.0 is a monumental release in the company’s history. With this release we have further strengthened our core architecture, which is amplified through new features we’re releasing in 3.0.
With 3.0, we have focused on below five major pillars with many large enhancements in each area.
- Mission Critical Scalability & Performance
- Enhanced Availability & Disaster Recovery
- Secure Communication
- Simplified Administration
- Developer Empowerment
Throughout our 3.0 Beta program over the last few months, we have received very positive feedback about the product from many community users and customers. We greatly appreciate our early adopters and like to thank everyone who provided feedback.
I am happy to announce the release of Couchbase Server 3.0 today. To learn more, join us at our Couchbase Connect Conference and also upcoming series of webinars with tour of the product and live demos.
Here are some resources to get you started -
- What’s New in Couchbase Server 3.0 - http://docs.couchbase.com/admin/admin/Whats-new-3.0.html
- Release notes for 3.0 - http://docs.couchbase.com/admin/admin/rel-notes/rel-notes3.0.html
- Download Couchbase Server 3.0 – http://www.couchbase.com/download
- Couchbase Server 3.0 documentation - http://docs.couchbase.com/admin