Announcing Sessions for MongoDB World 2016
Check out the list of topics to be presented at this year's MongoDB World 2016 conference.
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
June 28-29, 2016
New York, NY
We asked you to share your giant ideas, and you listened. This year we’re excited for our first round of sessions.
A few topics our engineers will present on are:
- Debugging MongoDB Performance in 3.2
- Big Data with MongoDB & Spark
- Financial Transaction Management and Analysis
- Using the Cloud Manager / Ops Manager API to Scale MongoDB With Your Application
MongoDB community members and customers will share their stories, including:
- Data Analysis and Visualization with MongoDB
- Containerizing MongoDB with Kubernetes
- Creating a Single View of the Customer
- From Story to Document: Modeling Common Business Problems with MongoDB
View our list of sessions stretching across a wide range of topics list below. New talks are added every week, so keep checking back!
Need more reasons to come? At MongoDB World 2016 in New York City, you’ll experience first-hand how the world’s fastest-growing database is powering today’s innovations and can help you gain a competitive advantage. Learn how large enterprises have delivered new applications to market at the speed of a lean startup, and how startups scale and execute on their giant ideas like an enterprise.
Published at DZone with permission of Dana Groce, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.