AnthillPro Enterprise CI: New Deployment Kit
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
AnthillPro extends the automation of continuous integration through the rest of the release process: deployments, tests, approvals, etc. The new Deployment Pack provides integrations that enable teams to more easily extend their AnthillPro processes to deployments — and allows them to introduce emerging Agile practices, such as Continuous Deployment, while maintaining the control and governance that release managers, auditors, and operations want.
- IBM Websphere and Websphere Message Broker: Manages WebSphere servers and applications with utilities installing, uninstalling, updating, restarting, etc. Tooling for managing message queues is also provided
- Oracle WebLogic: Start and Stop WL servers, and deploy, redeploy, undeploy applications to those servers
- Apache Tomcat: Remotely start, stop, deploy, undeploy applications
- Apache Geronimo: Remotely start, stop, deploy, undeploy applications
- Oracle Glassfish: Start and Stop domains and start, stop, deploy, undeploy applications
- Microsoft IIS: Start, stop, recycle, deploy and sychronize web apps
- JBoss: Deploy, undeploy and redeploy applications
- F5: Manage F5 Content Switches
The Deployment Pack also provides complete traceability, visibility, and governance for every deployment by tying the artifacts to the source code that was built using AnthillPro: seamlessly bringing deployments under the AnthillPro umbrella. Deploy engineers, developers, and managers can easily know what build was deployed to which environment, who ran the deployment, and what changes were included in the deployment through the AnthillPro UI.
The Deployment Pack is available today through Urbancode's Early Access Program. Customers interested in participating in this Early Access Program should contact us at EAP@urbancode.com.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.