Apache JMeter Version 2.3.2 has been release
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Apache JMeter has release JMeter 2.3.2 with many bug fixes and functional and non-functional improvements.
Among the improvements you can find
- The CSV Dataset configuration element has new file sharing options: per thread group, per thread, per identifier. This allows for more flexible file processing, e.g. each thread can process the same data in the same order.
- Switch Controller now works properly with functions and variables, and the condition can now be a name instead of a number. Simple Controller now works properly under a While Controller
- CSV fields in JTL files can now contain delimiters. CSV and XML files can now contain additional variables (define the JMeter property sample_variables ).
- XPath processing is improved; Tidy errors are handled better.
- Number of classes loaded in non-GUI mode is much reduced.
- Give Beanshell test elements access to JMeter Properties via "props" object
- Added BSF PreProcessor, PostProcessor and Assertion test elements
- All BSF elements now have access to System.out via the variable "OUT"
Some of the non-functional improvements are as follow:
- Better handling of MirrorServer startup problems and improved unit test.
- Skip BeanShell tests if jar is not present
- Use properties for log/logn function descriptions
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.