What’s new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.3.0 has been released. In this release, we have included some valuable new features, enhancements to existing features and resolution of the reported issues. One of the new features introduced in this release is the ability to open and save MHT files. We have also introduced a feature that lets you apply MS Excel Themes / Colors to Charts. Another one is a long awaiting feature, Support XML maps. The component also supports the settings for Transition Formula Evaluation. We have worked to improve Excel to PDF conversion. We have also enhanced the Formula Calculation Engine. We fixed number of issues and performed other enhancements regarding different features of MS Excel as well. This release includes few enhanced features and plenty of bug fixes as listed below
- Support Reading and Writing MHT files
- Support XML Maps
- Mono supported version issue is fixed
- Can use formula as parameter of CustomFunction
- Can custom functions return ranges that can be used to SUM on
- Applying themes to Charts
- Problem with Formula referencing an image is fixed
- SheetRender’s XPS and custom Number format issue
- Chart’s legend items wrapping when saving as an image
- Bug sheet charts are not showing up
- A serious problem with Pivot Table is resolved.
- PDF rendering of business shapes (text inside) is improved
- Issue with XLS table of contents based on the number of printed pages is fixed
- The PDF conversion misses the values of the named areas is resolved.
- Referencing cells with values from array formulas now properly working
- Cells Formatting Problem is resolved.
- Problem with formula referencing an image is fixed
- Improved Array Formulas in SpreadsheetML when converting to XLSX
- Losing named ranges bug in XLSM is resolved.
- An issue with CellCommand hyperlinks is fixed
- Aspose.Cells.GridWeb control crashing issues for an Excel file is resolved.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Cells for .NET
Aspose.Cells is a .NET component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. It supports robust formula calculation engine, pivot tables, VBA, workbook encryption, named ranges, spreadsheet formatting, drawing objects like images, OLE objects and importing or creating charts. You can also create Excel file using designer spreadsheet, smart marker or API and apply formulae and functions. It supports CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007.
More about Aspose.Cells for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Cells for .NET
- Download Aspose.Cells for .NET
- Online documentation of Aspose.Cells for .NET
- Demos of Aspose.Cells for .NET
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Cells for .NET Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Cells for .NET blog