Aqua Data Studio 7.0 Released in 11 languages, with a fully integrated Entity Relationship Modeler
AquaFold has released Aqua Data Studio 7.0, a major upgrade to its versatile, multi-platform application which provides complete database administration and query tools for all major databases on Windows, OSX, Linux, Solaris and the Java Platform. Within this single application, database administrators, developers and financial analysts can save time in the design, development and maintenance of multiple enterprise relational databases. Version 7.0 includes a new Entity Relationship Modeler, new Repository Browsers for CVS and Subversion (SVN), enhanced Compare Tools, Database Administration Tools for DB2 for LUW and MySQL, debuggers for DB2 and MS SQL Server. The new version has been fully internationalized and translated into 11 different lanuguages, including Spanish, French, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Italian, German, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified) and Japanese. The new release includes ...
- Entity-Relationship Modeler
- Debugger Support
- MS SQL Server Debugger
- DB2 for LUW Debugger
- New DBA Tools
- DB2 for LUW DBA Tools
- MySQL DBA Tools
- Charts Toolkit for Grids & Pivot Grids
- Enhanced Visual Editing
- Multiple Selection Scripting
- Quick Filtering and Sorting
- Table Visual Editor
- New Database Vendors and Versions
- Apache Derby
- DB2 for iSeries
- International Localization
- Application-level Enhancements
- Pivot Grid Enhancements
- Windows Launcher
- Logging Enhancements
- Server Registration Enhancements
- Smarter SQL, HTML, XML & Text Editors
- Redesigned Compare Tools
- Schema Compare
- Directory Compare
- Version Control - Repository Browsers
- + Over 120 new features ... see the detailed list below.
A complete list of features and descriptions may be found at ...
Aqua Data Studio is available for immediate download at ...