- Release Staging and Promotion Support - Works in conjunction with the new release management features in the Jenkins Artifactory plugin.
Similar support is coming to TeamCity and Bamboo (some features require Artifactory Pro)
- Repository Replication - Rsync-like mirroring of your repository content and metadata from/to remote Artifactory repositories using pull and push (coming soon) replication (requires Artifactory Pro)
- Filtered Resources - Provision dynamic settings and configuration resources to clients. For example, provision different content base on the user originating IP address, or based on changing property values attached to the requested artifact (requires Artifactory Pro)
- S3 Remote Browsing - Browse remote repositories hosted on Amazon S3
- Isolated Resolution Support for Snapshot Build Chains - When running parallel integration build chains in Jenkins, Artifactory will return for each builds only dependencies that were produced as part of its build chain. Similar support is coming to TeamCity and Bamboo (requires Artifactory Pro)
- HTTP Header SSO - The HTTP-SSO add-on now also supports authentication to Artifactory based on any trusted HTTP header
- RPM Distribution - Artifactory can now be installed from an RPM on any RPM-supporting OS
- Bad Jars Protection - Avoid filling up your repository with bad jars. For example, when running behind a captive portal
Artifactory OSS 2.3.3 is available from JFrog's web site or from SourceForge.
Instructions for upgrading to 2.3.3 from previous versions can be found here.
For a complete list of resolved issues in this version please see the JIRA.
The Artifactory Team