Learn more about how the Java language, tools and frameworks have been the foundation of countless enterprise systems, brought to you in partnership with Salesforce.
At TechCrunch Disrupt Hackathon, New Relic asked developers what they wished they'd known two years ago. Answers included:
- "It's easier than you think."
- "You're going to test everything."
- "The power of cloud APIs."
- "I wish I'd known how much easier it would get…with things like GitHub and social code-sharing."
- "The things I knew two years ago aren't relevant anymore."
- "I wish I knew how to code two years ago."
This got us wondering: what one piece of coding advice do you most wish you could pass on to the 2010 version of you? Were you a fresh-faced beginner, back in those bygone days? Is there a language you wish you'd known, or a line of code that would've made your life simpler? Hop in the DeLorean and save yourself some trouble in the comments.
Discover how the Force.com Web Services Connector (WSC) is a code-generation tool and runtime library for use with Force.com Web services, brought to you in partnership with Salesforce.