ASP.NET Boilerplate provides an basic starting point interface to code in best practices.
It is a starting point for new modern web applications using best practices and most popular tools. It is a general-purpose application framework and a project template. Features covers :
- ASP.NET MVC and Web API
- Domain Driven Design
- NLayer architecture
- Rreusable and composable modules
- Database migrations
- Exception handling and validation
- Dynamic Web API layer
- Single-Page Applications (with AngularJs and Durandaljs
- Dependency Injection and so on.
How to Create a ASP.NET Boilerplate Templates
Creating empty web application from template in 3 steps.
Go to ASP.NET Boilerplate
- Select Architecture (Single Page Web Application with Angularjs or Durandaljs, Multipage web application with server rendered HTML.
- Select Object-Relational Mapper ( Microsoft .NET Entity framework, NHibernate).
- Choice your project's name (Enter Your Solution name) and Create your basic ABP Project.
ABP(ASP.NET Boilerplate) provides a startup template for making web application which follows solid model. You can also download ASP.NET Boilerplate - Sample projects from github.