What’s new in this release?
Aspose is proud to expand its SharePoint products family with the addition of a new product; Aspose.Imaging for SharePoint. Aspose.Imaging for SharePoint allows SharePoint users to export images to supported image formats like PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF and PSD, resize, crop, and rotate and flip images. Aspose.Imaging is a flexible image processing set of components that lets developers create, edit, draw and convert images in their applications with ease and performance. Aspose.Imaging provides features that go beyond the native capabilities of the platform they work on and works independently of other applications. To get started, follow the Aspose.Imaging for SharePoint user guide for details and available options. For instance, it shows how easy it is to export an image to other supported image formats (PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF and PSD) with reliability and high performance. Aspose.Imaging for SharePoint component adds a Convert Image option to the ECB menu to let you export images. Many of our users have reported how difficult other applications can be to install on SharePoint. They often have to install plug-ins or extensions more than once and then spent time on configuration before it works as expected. The Aspose team has spent a lot of time to make sure that our SharePoint extensions don’t have any such problems. Instead, our installations are fast and work as expected. SharePoint applications are complex enough without us adding complications. This release includes plenty of new features as listed below
- Allows users to export images to supported image formats i.e. PNG, BMP, JPEG, TIFF, GIF and PSD.
- Manipulate images, it supports resize/scale, crop and rotate/flip operation.
- The component installs quickly and is easy to use.
- Aspose.Imaging for SharePoint is designed to be used with Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 and Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Imaging for SharePoint
Aspose.Imaging for SharePoint is a flexible image processing component that lets developers create, edit, draw & convert images. It enables SharePoint users to export images to (PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF& PSD) formats, resize, crop, rotate & flip images. Moreover a set of pens, brushes & fonts can be used to draw images or add new elements & text to existing images. It supports MS SharePoint Server 2010 & SharePoint Foundation 2010. Currently, it is available for .NET, Java & Cloud platforms.More about Aspose.Imaging for SharePoint
- Homepage of Aspose.Imaging for SharePoint
- Download Aspose.Imaging for SharePoint
- Online documentation of Aspose.Imaging for SharePoint
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Imaging for SharePoint Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Imaging for SharePoint blog