Aspose.Newsletter August 2012 Edition is Out Now
Aspose Newsletter for August 2012 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases of its JasperReports exporters, SQL Server rendering extensions, .NET, Java & SharePoint components. This month’s technical article shows rendering reports programmatically with Aspose.Words for SSRS & a migration tip adding or removing comments on cells with Aspose.Cells or VSTO. The video tutorial shows generating barcodes with Aspose.Total with ASP.NET MVC.
We pride ourselves on producing products that save our customers time and effort. We implement our file format expertise so that developers at other companies can focus on their core business and don’t have to worry about coding solutions for working with files. We’d love to hear from you on how we’re doing. We are looking for case studies, testimonials and videos. There are lots of ways you can tell us what you think: praise us in the forums, write about us if you’re a reviewer, or talk to us about case studies. Stay in touch
Product Spotlight: Aspose.Total for SharePoint
Aspose.Total collects together all of our products for a platform. Aspose.Total for SharePoint contains all of our SharePoint components: Aspose.Cells, Aspose.Words, Aspose.Slides, Aspose.Email, Aspose.Pdf and – the latest product to join the family – Aspose.BarCode. With these components in your toolbox, you greatly extend the file format and features that your SharePoint site supports. View complete details.
Technical Article – Rendering Reports Programmatically with Aspose.Words for SSRS
Sometimes you can’t use the Report Manager or Report Viewer interface to create reports, but need to render SSRS reports programmatically. This article explains how to use Aspose.Words for Reporting Services do it. Click below to read the complete article about Rendering Reports Programmatically.
Updates about new product releases
- Aspose.Total for .NET – a compilation of our latest .NET products.
- Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.3.0 – adds support for reading and writing MHT files and XML maps.
- Aspose.Words for .NET– our monthly Aspose.Words release.
- Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.1.0 - add tables to PDF files, validate the PDF version and convert between linearized and non-linearized files.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET 6.4.0 - adds thumbnail update and other enhancements and features.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET 4.9.0 – adds support for several Databar formats and OPC and IATA2of5 barcode generation for Silverlight.
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET 2.4.0 – adds support for exporting diagrams to SVG and improves font output and connector handling.
- Aspose.Tasks for .NET 4.4.0 – write updated resource assignment data back to MPPs and work with exceptions when writing tasks.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET 1.6.0 - adds feature for saving each TIFF frame to different format and other enhancements.
- Aspose.Email for .NET 1.9.0 - adds a number of enhancements that improves stability.
- Aspose.Total for Java – a compilation of our latest Java products.
- Aspose.Cells for Java 7.3.0 –adds support for XML maps, lets you read and write MHT files and apply themes to charts.
- Aspose.Words for Java – our monthly Aspose.Words release.
- Aspose.Email for Java 1.9.0 –adds a number of fixes and enhancements.
- Aspose.Total for SharePoint – a compilation of our latest SharePoint products.
- Aspose.Total for Reporting Services – a compilation of our latest Reporting Services products.
- Aspose.Slides for SSRS 4.3.0 - a number of fixes and enhancements.
- Aspose.Total for JasperReports – a compilation of our latest JasperReports products.
Tutorial Video –Generate Barcodes with Aspose.Total for .NET with ASP.NET MVC
Aspose.Total for .NET lets you use all of Aspose’s tools in your applications. Using a sample music store from ASP.NET MVC, we show how to set up a project so that you can use Aspose.Total and then go on to show you how to add barcodes to the album information. Click below to watch the Video.
Migration Tip – Add or Remove Comments on Cells with Aspose.Cells for .NET or VSTO
Comments help users remember how complex formulas are constructed and store other useful information in spreadsheets. With Aspose.Cells for .NET, it is possible to add and remove comments to cells in spreadsheets from within an application. In this article, we compare how these tasks are achieved using Aspose.Cells and VSTO. Read the complete migration tip about adding or Removing Comments on Cells.
Collect your copy of Aspose Newsletter, October 2012 edition
Keep in Touch
There are several ways for you to keep in touch with us. The monthly newsletter is a way for us to keep in touch with you, but we are always interested in hearing from you.
- Post a question on our forums
- Connect with us on Post a question on our Facebook
Aspose Pty Ltd Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road Lane Cove,
NSW, 2066 Australia