Aspose Newsletter for May 2014 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases of its JasperReports exporters, SQL Server rendering extensions, .NET, Java, SharePoint components, Android & REST APIs. It includes news about working with Microsoft Word documents on Android, exporting web pages to Microsoft Word or PDF from DotNetNuke Websites, enhanced PHP cloud SDK for Aspose for Cloud, working with the TOC field in Aspose.Words for Android & many more.
Working with Microsoft Word Documents on Android?
Aspose.Words for Android is an API that gives software developers creating Android apps the power to create, edit and convert Microsoft Word files. The straightforward DOM makes it easy to control documents and work with flexible features, from text formatting to document structure and page setup. Download Aspose.Words for Android.
Export Web Pages to Microsoft Word or PDF from DotNetNuke Websites
Does your website contain a lot of information that visitors might benefit from reading offline? There are different ways of dealing with that – let visitors print the pages, or give them a downloadable file with the same content. Or, if you’re using DotNetNuke, install Aspose’s DotNetNuke content export module and add buttons to the page that lets visitors save pages as Microsoft Word or Acrobat PDF files. Read the blog post
Aspose.Email for Java Adds Reminders to Outlook Tasks
The latest version of Aspose.Email for Java, 4.0.0, lets you add reminders when creating Microsoft Outlook tasks. Automating reminders saves time and effort. Read more.
Enhanced PHP Cloud SDK for Aspose for Cloud announced
BitTechMagnifier reported on our release of the PHP SDK for Aspose for Cloud 220.127.116.11. It adds new features, as well as integrating the latest Cloud APIs into the SDK to get PHP developers up and running quickly. Read the article.
Working with the TOC Field in Aspose.Words for Android
Even short documents can need a table of contents to help readers get an idea of what’s in a document, and navigate the text. Aspose.Words for Android lets you work with the TOC field in several ways: add a new TOC, update an existing one, control the formatting and so on. A recent documentation article explains what you can do and how to do it. Read the article.
Set Print Settings and Use the Print Preview Dialog with Aspose.Words for Java
Working with files that users can see on screen and maybe download to their hard disk is great, but often you also want to let them print documents they are reading. We have a tutorial video that shows how to incorporate the Print Preview dialog in your application, and how to set print settings. Watch the video.
Updates about new Product Releases
- Aspose.Total for .NET – a compilation of our latest .NET products.
- Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.1.0 - Improved performance and conversion.
- Aspose.Words for .NET 14.3.0 - Public API for inserting OLE objects, partial support for EUDC fonts and other improvements.
- Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.1.0 - Improved PDF to HTML conversion, image quality control for image stamps and more.
- Aspose.Tasks for .NET 6.5.0 - Support for reading specific view data and Gantt chart view data.
- Aspose.Email for .NET 4.0.0 - Support for Microsoft Exchange 2010 EWS unified messaging and adding files to PST files.
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET 3.8.0 - Enhancements and fixes.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET 2.3.1 – Hotfix for TIFF issue.
- Aspose.Note for .NET 1.1.0 - Render subscript and superscript, lists and paragraph spacing options.
- Aspose.Total for Java - a compilation of our latest Java products.
- Aspose.Cells for Java 8.0.1 - Identifying corrupt Microsoft Excel files and other enhancements.
- Aspose.Words for Java 14.3.0 - Public API for inserting OLE objects, partial support for EUDC fonts and other improvements..
- Aspose.Pdf for Java 9.0.0 – Improved conversion and other enhancements.
- Aspose.Slides for Java 8.4.0 – A number of enhancements and fixes.
- Aspose.Email for Java 4.0.1 – Hotfix to address a Charset exception.
- Aspose.Tasks for Java 6.4.0 - Export project data to Oracle Primavera formats and more.
- Aspose.OCR for Java 1.9.0– Set threshold values of OMR elements and other enhancements.
- Aspose.Total for Cloud – The latest versions of our Cloud products.
- Aspose.Total for Android – all the latest versions of our Android APIs.
- Aspose.Cells for Android 6.0.0 - Improved performance and conversion.
- Aspose.Words for Android 1.8.0 –Public API for inserting OLE objects, partial support for EUDC fonts and other improvements.
- Aspose.Total for SharePoint – a compilation of our latest SharePoint products.
- Aspose.BarCode for SharePoint 1.1.0: - Sort barcode alphabetically by type, support for predefined barcode settings.
- Aspose.Total for Reporting Services – a compilation of our latest Reporting Services products.
- Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services 2.5.5 - Enhancements and fixes.
- Aspose.Total for JasperReports - a compilation of our latest JasperReports products.
- Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports - Compatible with JasperReports libraries 4.5.0 and higher.
Supporting User Groups and Conferences
In May we sponsor a number of user groups, including:
- 17 May: DDD South West, UK.
Would you like us to sponsor your user group? Get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Collect your copy of Aspose Newsletter, October 2013 edition
- Collect the English version of this newsletter
- Collect the Japanese version of this newsletter
Keep in Touch
There are several ways for you to keep in touch with us. The monthly newsletter is a way for us to keep in touch with you, but we are always interested in hearing from you.
Aspose Pty Ltd Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road Lane Cove,
NSW, 2066 Australia