Automic + Oracle Hyperion = Visibility, Control and Compliance to Optimize Financial Close Process
Automic’s Hyperion Financial Management integration eliminates 90 percent of business processing errors
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Automic, the leader in Business Automation software, announced the new release of Automic Automation for Hyperion Financial Management (HFM). This new integration provides finance and IT teams with unprecedented visibility and control of the entire financial close process, while elimnating 90 percent of normal business processing errors.
“We’re excited to bring our leading automation solutions to Hyperion Financial Management,” said Todd DeLaughter, CEO of Automic. “With today’s announcement, businesses are now able to maximize their ROI in HFM and deliver financial results faster, guarantee compliance and ensure errors do not occur. We look forward to helping our customers optimize the value gained from Hyperion technology with continuous operations.”
In today’s digital economy, organizations require an end-to-end view of business processes to be efficient and agile. Automic for HFM:
- Enables businesses to orchestrate and manage a complex and diverse landscape of applications, platforms and technologies.
- Ensure control and compliance across the organization to fulfil regulatory and IT audit requirements, with documented audit trails.
- Eliminates existing manual processes required for transferring financial data into Hyperion applications.
- Support Oracle HFM across cloud, on-premises or a hybrid blend of the two.
- Ensures faster delivery of financial results, empowering staff with more time for analysis and comment before publication of financial results.
- Decrease latency and eliminate unnecessary manual activities
“Midsize and larger companies perform hundreds or even thousands of manual steps each month, which consume a considerable amount of staff time and prolong the financial close and reporting processes,” said Robert Kugel, Senior Vice President and Research Director, Ventana Research. “Automation can ensure reporting processes are executed consistently and in the correct sequence every time. It also ensures that all accounting and reporting processes are performed exactly the same way across all business units and enterprise systems. As such, automation serves as a high-level control that improves the auditability of this critical process. Automation also eliminates errors that result from manual data entry and reconciliations, improving the quality of the process and increasing efficiency.”
The Automic Automation for HFM integration is immediately available for general shipment. Pricing is available on-demand.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.