- SQL transactions support (Commit & Rollback) including Savepoints.
- AutoGeneratedKeys support.
- Simultaneous connections to different databases in the same client-side session.
- Thread safe accesses to remote databases. (Example: running one query in the main thread and another in a background thread.)
- Blobs and Clobs support with no size limits.
- More security rules are available. See the User Guide.
- Datalinks support.
- Arrays support.
- RowId support.
- Session management: default behavior is to attribute the same server JDBC Connection to a logged user during his session. The Connection is thus stored in memory by Awake SQL during the user session, until the user logoffs by closing his Connection on client side.
- Stateless mode sill exists but is not anymore the default session behavior. A client side boolean allows to chose the session behavior at client side startup. See the User Guide.
- Better security: java.io.tmpdir is not anymore used on server side for files upload/download.
Awake SQL 2.0 released: now fully open source with transaction support
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free