Monday, June 13
- Cloud Academy explained Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about Amazon Kinesis Firehose.
Tuesday, June 14
- AWS SES Blog announced Amazon SES Now Supports Email Headers in Notifications.
- AWS announced More Details from Service Last Accessed Data.
- AWS announced AWS Config offers a new rule for assessing license compliance.
- AWS announced New Edge Location in New Delhi, India for Amazon CloudFront and Amazon Route 53.
- Server Density Blog wrote about How Spotify and GOV.UK handle on call, and more.
Wednesday, June 15
- AWS announced Standardized Architecture for NIST High-Impact Controls on AWS Featuring Trend Micro Deep Security.
- AWS announced New AWS Public Data Set - IRS 990 Filing Data.
- AWS announced AWS CodeDeploy Available in Asia Pacific (Seoul) Region.
- AWS announced Amazon RDS for PostgreSQL now supports cross-region read replicas.
- Cloud Academy blogged about How to Deploy Apache Storm on AWS with Storm-Deploy.
Thursday, June 16
- AWS announced New Amazon EC2 Spot Console Now Supports Spot Fleet and Spot Blocks
- AWS announced Amazon CloudWatch Events Available in the South America (São Paulo) and Asia Pacific (Seoul) Regions
- Trek10 wrote about Serverless Secrets.
Friday, June 17
- AWS announced Oracle Repository Creation Utility (RCU) and April PSU Patches are now available for Amazon RDS for Oracle.