Monday, July 4
- Selling software: AWS Marketplace supports ISV sellers based in the EU.
Wednesday, July 6
- Adding a manual approval to your deployment pipeline: AWS announced manual approval actions for CodePipeline.
- Ensuring encryption: AWS Security Blog explains How to Prevent Uploads of Unencrypted Objects to Amazon S3.
- Building a cloud-native URL shortener: AWS Compute blog shows how to implement a URL shortener based on Lambda, API Gateway, S3, and CloudFront.
- Managing compliance rules: AWS DevOps Blog explains How to Centrally Manage AWS Config Rules across Multiple AWS Accounts.
Thursday, July 7
- Traveling to the past: AWS announces integration between CloudTrail and Config allowing you to access historical state of resources linked to CloudTrail event.
- Cleaning up config recorders: AWS adds the possibility to delete configuration recorders by using the CLI or SDK.
- Running a CI system on Lambda: Michael Hart released LambCI, a serverless build system.
Friday, July 8
- Connecting your IoT devices with IoT Gateway: AWS released Device SDKs for Python and Java.
- Setting up a modular and scalable networking environment: AWS announces a new Quick Start for VPC.
- Defining your multi-container environment with Docker Compose: ECS adds support for Docker Compose (v2) via CLI.
- Converting media files: Cloud Academy blogs explains what you can achieve with Elastic Transcoder.
- Invalidating your DynamoDB cache: we have written about serverless cache invalidation with DynamoDB Streams, Lambda, and ElastiCache.