AWS Weekly: Lambda Spreads and Keeping Your Account Clean
A quick summary of what happened in the AWS universe last week.
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Monday, July 25
- Service expansion: API Gateway and AWS Lambda are now available in Asia Pacific (Singapore) Snowball is now available in EU (Frankfurt) region.
- Start and stop EC2 Instances based on tags: Creating an Enterprise Scheduler Using AWS Lambda and Tagging.
Tuesday, July 26
- Developer Support plan price cut: Now starting at Math.max($29, 3% of monthly AWS spend)/month.
Wednesday, July 27
- Amazon Elasticsearch Service now supports Elasticsearch 2.3
- Amazon RDS for SQL Server now supports SQL Server Native Backup/Restore with S3
Thursday, July 28
Friday, July 29
Published at DZone with permission of Michael Wittig. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.