AWS Weekly: Serverless Frameworks and IoT Support
See the latest news and updates in the AWS universe, including the Serverless Framework 1.0 beta and additional support for IoT.
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
It's been a busy week in the AWS world. See the day-by-day, blow-by-blow list of important updates and articles surrounding Amazon Web Services.
Monday, August 1
- Leonardo from Cloud Academy published A curated list of AWS resources to prepare for the AWS Certifications.
- We announced the Complete AWS IAM Reference.
- DevOps Meets Security: Security Testing Your AWS Application: Part I - Unit Testing.
- Charlie Guse from trek10 announced AWSume for Windows.
Tuesday, August 2
- Amazon EMR 5.0.0: Major App Updates, UI Improvements, Better Debugging, and More.
- AWS Partner Blog explains How to List Your Product in AWS Marketplace.
- AWS Security Blog gives an update about Amazon Web Services and the EU-US Privacy Shield.
Wednesday, August 3
- New Release: Serverless Framework V1.0 Beta 1.
- DevOps Meets Security: Security Testing Your AWS Application: Part II - Integration Testing.
- The IoT service now supports Just-in-Time registration of device certificates.
- ElastiCache is adding support for the M4 family of node types.
Thursday, August 4
- You can now change the VPC used by your Amazon RDS DB instance
- ServerlessConf Is Back: London October 27 & 28 Meet us there!
Friday, August 5
Published at DZone with permission of Michael Wittig. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.