It's been a busy week in the AWS world. See the day-by-day, blow-by-blow list of important updates and articles surrounding Amazon Web Services.
Monday, August 1
- Leonardo from Cloud Academy published A curated list of AWS resources to prepare for the AWS Certifications.
- We announced the Complete AWS IAM Reference.
- DevOps Meets Security: Security Testing Your AWS Application: Part I - Unit Testing.
- Charlie Guse from trek10 announced AWSume for Windows.
Tuesday, August 2
- Amazon EMR 5.0.0: Major App Updates, UI Improvements, Better Debugging, and More.
- AWS Partner Blog explains How to List Your Product in AWS Marketplace.
- AWS Security Blog gives an update about Amazon Web Services and the EU-US Privacy Shield.
Wednesday, August 3
- New Release: Serverless Framework V1.0 Beta 1.
- DevOps Meets Security: Security Testing Your AWS Application: Part II - Integration Testing.
- The IoT service now supports Just-in-Time registration of device certificates.
- ElastiCache is adding support for the M4 family of node types.
Thursday, August 4
- You can now change the VPC used by your Amazon RDS DB instance
- ServerlessConf Is Back: London October 27 & 28 Meet us there!