- Align API design with business goals
- Architect flexible and robust APIs that are developer-accessible
- Design for multiple client platforms (Web, mobile and cloud)
- Implement USE methodology, versioning, reusability and hypermedia
- Address issues around security, identity, social integration, reliability and scalability
Be My API - How to Implement an API Strategy Everyone will Love
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Discover how developers can easily discover existing APIs and back-end data sources and create new APIs and microservices based on the popular open-source Node.js Express and LoopBack® frameworks. Brought to you in partnership with IBM.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.