Best, Cheap ASP.NET Hosting Awards 2016
Best, Cheap ASP.NET Hosting Awards 2016
On the market, there are thousands of web hosting companies providing ASP.NET hosting. But, only very few web hosting companies could provide a high quality ASP.NET hosting solution. Check out who made the cut.
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
A true open source, API-first CMS — giving you the power to think outside the webpage. Try it for free.
On the market, there are thousands of web hosting companies providing ASP.NET hosting. But, only very few web hosting companies could provide a high quality ASP.NET hosting solution. ASP.NET is the best development language in Windows platform, which is released by Microsoft and widely used to build all types of dynamic Web sites and XML Web services. With this article, we’re going to help you to find the best and recommended ASP.NET hosting based on reliability, features, price, performance and technical support
Our 2016 Best ASP.NET (Windows) Hosting Award goes to ASPHostPortal.com, one of the fastest growing private companies in America and one of the most reliable hosting providers worldwide. Since then, ASPHostPortal.comhas grown from a small hosting company with just three servers into a world leading and industry recognized hosting provider. ASPHostPortal.com Windows Web Hosting offers the power and flexibility of Parallels Plesk Panel, IIS (Internet Information Services), Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, and a wide variety of other hosting features such as ASP and ASP.Net for a low price.
|Feature||Host Intro||Host One||Host Two||Host Three|
|Disk Space||1 GB||5 GB||15 GB||50 GB|
|Bandwith||10 GB||60 GB||150 GB||500 GB|
|Latest ASP.NET Version||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Isolated Application Pool||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
ASPHostPortal.com is Microsoft No #1 Recommended Windows and ASP.NET Spotlight Hosting Partner in United States. They provide a lot of kind web hosting types such as: Windows hosting, Linux hosting, reseller hosting and many more. As a technology focused web host, their web hosting packages are designed to support popular web development technologies. Windows and ASP.NET hosting are at the core of business practice. Also, they have over 10 years combined experience in .NET, PHP, Network Administration, System Integration and related technologies to support mission critical hosting for applications built on these platforms. Their service is trusted worldwide and they have served more than 10,000 customers in 5 different continents.
- Unlimited Space & Bandwidth
- cPanel for Linux & Plesk Onyx for Windows
- WebSitePanel for ASP
- MySQL for both
- MSSQL for ASP
- PostgreSQL for Linux
ASPHostPortal offers four windows shared hosting plans including Host Intro, Host One, Host Two and Host Three. The prices of the plans start from $1/mo, $5/mo, $9/mo and $14/mo respectively. However, the appealing prices are only available for webmasters who subscribe for 36 months. The original prices of the four packages are $2/mo, $6/mo or $8/mo, $10/mo or $15/mo and $16/mo or $24/mo.
Benefits Using ASPHostPortal.com ASP.NET Hosting Awards 2016
Fantastic support, 24/7 Guaranted Uptime 30-Day Money Back Guarantee You can trust ASPHostPortal.com to protect your data
Why ASPHostPortal.com The Best & Cheap Hosting 2016?
The Windows web hosting are reviewed by following the main criterion as below besides the generic web hosting properties such as reliability, price, technical support etc.
- Windows OS: the best chooice for ASP.NET hosting is Windows 2008 certainly because only Windows 2008 integrates with IIS 7.0 which can better support ASP.NET technology like ASP.NET MVC.
- RAM: the configuration of max memory your websites can be allocated in the shared server. The configuration is not the more the better. Because in most cases, there are hundreds of accounts hosted with the same shared web server. The bigger maximum memory configuration also means the higher possibility that your resources may be stolen by other users. So the ideal configuration is between 32MB and 64MB per account.
- .NET Trust Level: it’s configured for each website by .NET infrastrcuture. If the web host doesn’t support fully trusted level, you should evaluate whether your websites can run successfully in non-full trusted mode.
- .NET Framework Versions: you can know the exact .NET Framework versions supported of the web hosts in the following table. But in fact the more verions are supported, the more flexiability you have for your websites.
- SQL Server Verion: you should pay more attention on SQL Server versions but not edition. The most SQL server in the windows/asp.net web hosting is Express edition. But it’s completely enough for websites having unique IPs less than 5000 per day. Bestcheaphostingasp.net uses MS SQL Server 2008 Express Edition and now has over 500 unique visits daily.
- Control Panel: Plesk is the best reliable control panel for ASP.NET web hosting, meanwhile WebsitePanel is the best visual and easy-to-use control panel here. Both these two control panel are recommended from our perspective.
Recommended ASP.NET Hosting Companies 2016
|Rank||Company Name||Special Price||Plan Features||Rate|
Popular and Reliable
Unlimited Data Transfer
Published at DZone with permission of Emilyn Manuela . See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.