Best Node.JS Frameworks for Web Apps in 2021
Let's discover 4 of the best Node.JS frameworks which will play the predominant role in the web app development process in 2021.
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
In the 2020 COVID pandemic, most enterprises have realized the importance of creating an effective digital presence. While some businesses used digital presence to promote their services and business continuity, other companies used the latest trends to stay ahead among competitors. One of the most popular and widely used platforms is Node.JS, which is widely used for the development process.
What is Node.JS?
- This tool supports several operating systems: z/OS, Linux, macOS, Microsoft Windows, SmartOS, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, IBM AIX.
- Node.JS uses an event-driven I/O model.
- Node.JS's major attribute is based on lightweight and is also considered a powerful tool.
- This tool is considered an ideal platform for data-intensive applications, which used to run through the distributed devices in real-time.
- Furthermore, it supports multi-platform devices.
- Released under MIT License.
Undoubtedly, Node.JS is considered one of the best emerging technologies in the development industry. Here we have mentioned the best Node.JS-based web application development tools for the development process. To leverage all the benefits of the Node.JS web application platform, partner with a web application development company.
As per Similar Tech, 185,123 websites are built on Node.JS technology.
Let’s discover the different Node.JS frameworks, which will play the predominant role in the web app development process.
Top Node.JS Frameworks in Web Apps in 2021
Express.JS is also known as Simply Express. This tool is popular as a backend web application platform. It is released as open-source, free, and under MIT license. Majorly, Node.JS this framework is launched to build web applications and APIs with user-centric based solutions. Also, known as a de facto standard server platform for the developers.
- Provides a robust set of features to develop web applications.
- Allows developers to integrate instant API.
- Based on high performance and trending MVC (Model View Controller model).
- Create all kinds of server-side tools.
- Deliver excellent outcomes of the development process.
It is the foremost and widely used Node.JS framework for the development process. This platform is considered as a next-generation tool, which helps to manage the errors and ensures to deliver high performance. Koa.JS is based on a lightweight feature and enhances the quality of the solutions.
- Why should you choose the Koa.JS Platform?
- It offers a simple way to launch dynamic web applications.
- Koa.JS provides several techniques to turn the development process effective with higher software customization.
- Based on lightweight functionality, which ensures to improve software efficiency.
- The biggest reason to opt for this tool is it allows developers to manage several types of content with the same URL that it involves.
- Translating a page.
- Customizing content on an eCommerce website.
- Handling image formats.
It is a full-stack web development platform that uses many programming languages. Socket.io is the preferred choice of the developers as it allows developers to sort the major and complex issues by offering a simple and clear API.
Reasons why developers prefer to opt for Socket.io:
- It offers real-time analytics offering.
- Socket.io delivers high speed and ensures the durability of the web and app development process.
- For web and app developers to code, the chat app with common stacks have turned out to be a major challenge, but, with the Socket.io tool now developers can overcome this challenge as it includes keeping track of timestamps, modifications on the server, and many more functionalities can be leveraged with this tool.
- Socket.io allows auto-identification of and correction of errors.
It is a famous open-source web application framework, which is freely accessible by users. Hapi Node.JS tool offers highly secure attributes and also has inbuilt plugins. This platform is known to create REST APIs, proxy servers, and other desktop applications. It excludes the challenge of unauthorized middleware.
- Offers a wide range of built-in extensions.
- High support of plugins.
- Provides recycled modules with extensive assistance.
Node.JS framework is highly used and turned as a trend in the development industry. It offers extensive functionalities, and the major reason to opt for this platform is its different tools, which offer unique features. To leverage all the benefits of this technology, developers should be proficient in choosing the right tool for their development process.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.