Make sure you didn't miss anything with this list of the Best of the Week in the NoSQL Zone (April 03 - April 10). Here they are, in order of popularity:
- Welcome to our multi-part series on operations best practices. This post -- the second of three -- focuses on how to best run MongoDB in your datacenter.
- Welcome to our multi-part series on operations best practices. This post -- the first of three -- focuses on the essentials you need to know to get started. We will provide an overview here, but you can get more detail by downloading the MongoDB Operations Best Practices guide.
- Cassandra is a peer-to-peer distributed database that runs on a cluster of homogeneous nodes. Cassandra has been architected from the ground up to handle large volumes of data while providing high availability. In this post I am going to delve into Cassandra’s Architecture.
- We have a support hotline for RavenDB, and usually we get people that give us “good” problems to solve. And then we have the people who… don’t.
- One of the often overlooked features in Neo4j is the “TransactionEventHandler” capabilities… better known in the database world as “Triggers“. When a transaction occurs, we can analyze that event and decide to take some action.