Build Table of Contents, Load Word 2010 OOXML Docs & Embedded EPUB
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
What’s new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Words for .NET (9.0.0) has been released. This new release of Aspose.Words includes plenty of new and remarkable features like updated/rebuilt a table of contents, handling embedded OLE objects, ISO 29500 Transitional support, Footnotes rendering, EPUB embedding and many more. The list of new and improved features in this release are listed below
- Table of Contents (TOC) fields are now updated/rebuilt.
- Load and save Word 2010 OOXML documents (ISO 29500 Transitional) is supported.
- Embedded OOXML packages are supported.
- TrueType fonts are subsetted and embedded into output EPUB.
- Footnotes are partially supported when rendering/saving to PDF.
- Expose original file name of embedded OLE object.
- Add the HyperlinkBase built-in document property.
- Support chroma key in Pdf and XPS renderer
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Words for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Words for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Save documents in the Adobe Portable Document (.PDF) Format:
- Save documents in the OpenDocument Text (.ODT) Format:
Overview: Aspose.Words for .NET
Aspose.Words is a word processing component that enables .NET applications to read, write and modify Word documents without using Microsoft Word. Other useful features include document creation, content and formatting manipulation, mail merge abilities, reporting features, TOC updated/rebuilt, Embedded OOXML, Footnotes rendering and support of DOCX, DOC, WordprocessingML, HTML, XHTML, TXT and PDF formats (requires Aspose.Pdf). It supports both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. You can even use Aspose.Words for .NET to build applications with Mono.
More about Aspose.Words for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for .NET:
- Features overview for Aspose.Words for .NET :
- Online documentation of Aspose.Words for .NET :
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Words for .NET Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Words for .NET blog:
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.