Caliburn.Micro v1.5.0 Released
This release fixes many bugs. It also adds support for Task and async/await functionality, including integration with co-routines. For WinRT, we now have built-in support for the Share and Settings charms.
Packages Available on Nuget
- Caliburn.Micro – The full framework compiled into an assembly.
- Caliburn.Micro.Start - Includes Caliburn.Micro plus a starting bootstrapper, view model and view.
- Caliburn.Micro.Container – The Caliburn.Micro inversion of control container (IoC); source code drop-in.
- Caliburn.Micro.EventAggregator – The Caliburn.Micro event aggregator; source drop-in.
- Caliburn.Micro.INPC – The Caliburn.Micro INPC infrastructure: PropertyChangedBase, BindableCollection, Execute.OnUIThread and InDesignMode checking; source drop-in.
Caliburn.Micro is one of my MVVM Frameworks of choice, so a new release is good news for me... In some cases CM is just magic and makes MVVM pretty darn easy and seamless.