Capitalizing on Social Business: The American College sits down with Hearsay Social CEO Clara Shih
Recently our CEO Clara Shih had the special honor of participating in an interview on The Wealth Channel, an online source of financial services insight and knowledge for professionals, hosted by The American College of Financial Services.
Walt Woerheide, PhD, ChFC®, CFP®, Vice President of Academic Affairs and Dean of the American College, spoke with Clara about the use of social media in the financial services industry and why every insurance company should be getting serious about social media. In the interview, Clara and Walt cover a range of important topics:
- What should individual agents do to be successful on social media?
- Can anyone be active on social media or do you need special skills?
- How would a typical agent use social media?
- Can any agent learn to be successful on social media?
- What obstacles does compliance create for agents?
Watch the interview here: