Caucho's Resin 3.2.0
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Some of the features in the new version include:
- Dynamic clustering with remote application deployment
- Improved support for Comet and massive keepalives (25k connections w/256 threads in a recent test)
- Improved administration console with built-in profiling, memory analysis, and cluster monitoring
- Brokered agent messaging (BAM) based on XMPP architecture
- JSF 2.0 draft implementation with JSF debugging tools
- Improved Quercus compatibility to allow running popular PHP applications directly on Resin
- Ivy-based classloader
Download the latest version of Resin at http://www.caucho.com/download where we have both a GPL Open Source and a professional version including clustering features, OpenSSL integration, and native socket code.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.