However, you can use Chance.js for all your other random needs. Chance.js can generate random value for all the common data types like: bool, character, floating, integer, natural and string.
Chance.js can also generate random text like: paragraph, sentence, syllable and word. Check out the Chance.js website to get a full description of the various type of random data the library can generate. Below is a list of the different data type:
- Text: paragraph, sentence, syllable, word.
- Person: age, birthday, first, gender, last name, prefix.
- Web: color, domain, email, fbid, google_analytics, hashtag, ip, ipv6, klout, tld, twitter.
- Address: address, areacode, city, coordinates, latitude, longitude, phone, postal, province, radio, state, street, tv, zip.
- Time: ampm, date, hammertime, hour, millisecond, minute, month, second, timestamp, year.
- Finance: cc, cc_type, dollar, exp, exp_month, exp_year.