Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Jumpstart your Angular applications with Indigo.Design, a unified platform for visual design, UX prototyping, code generation, and app development.
The library contains the following components: Graph, Graph3d, Network, Timeline and a TreeGrid.
- Graph - The Graph is an interactive visualization chart to draw (measurement) data in time. You can freely move and zoom in the graph by dragging and scrolling in the window. The time scale on the axis is adjusted automatically, and supports scales ranging from milliseconds to years. The Graph is specially designed for handling large amounts of data.
- Graph3D - Graph3d is an interactive visualization chart to draw data in a three dimensional graph. You can freely move and zoom in the graph by dragging and scrolling in the window. Graph3d also supports animation of a graph.
- Network - Links Network is an interactive chart to visualize networks. It allows creating nodes, links between the nodes, and interactive packages moving between nodes. Interaction can be real time or can be animated from a set of historical data. The visualization supports custom styles, colors, sizes, images, and more.
- Timeline - The Timeline is an interactive visualization chart to visualize events in time. The events can take place on a single date, or have a start and end date (a range). You can freely move and zoom in the timeline by dragging and scrolling in the Timeline. Events can be created, edited, and deleted in the timeline. The time scale on the axis is adjusted automatically, and supports scales ranging from milliseconds to years.
- TreeGrid - TreeGrid is a visualization which represents data in a hierarchical grid view. It is designed to handle large amouts of data, and has options for lazy loading. Items in the TreeGrid can contain custom HTML code. Information in one item can be spread over multiple columns, and can have action buttons on the right.
Demo:http:/ / almende. github. com/ chap-links-library/ index. html
License: Apache License v2.0
Published at DZone with permission of Hirvesh Munogee , DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.