CivicGraph Is Now RecallGraph
RecallGraph, a versioning data store for time-variant graph data, has just received a bunch of exciting updates.
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Over the last 2 years, I have been working on an open-source temporal graph database named CivicGraph.
I am thrilled to follow up on that with a lineup of exciting announcements:
- CivicGraph is now renamed to RecallGraph. This was deemed necessary to avoid confusion with another identically named (but functionally different) product by Microsoft. Also, the new name serves as a useful reminder for what the product is designed to do.
- RecallGraph has its own sparkling new home. Check out https://recallgraph.tech/.
- There is also a dedicated documentation website, replete with concepts, terminologies and a comprehensive guide to getting started with the product. Check out https://docs.recallgraph.tech/.
- New API endpoints to support advanced functionalities like purge and restore.
- Built-in support for distributed tracing, based on the OpenTracing standard.
- More improvements, both major and minor, all listed at https://docs.recallgraph.tech/working-with-recallgraph/changelog#1-0-0.
- Support for Foxx's service linking, documented at https://recallgraph.github.io/RecallGraph/.
- A community support forum hosted at Gitter.
- Swagger API documentation (standalone) at https://app.swaggerhub.com/apis-docs/RecallGraph/RecallGraph/1.0.0#/.
There are still miles to go, with a long development roadmap ahead. I am indeed grateful to all of you who have supported and encouraged me to keep building and improving this project! I hope it provides productive service in your tech stack(s) someday.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.