Clarango: A Clojure Driver for ArangoDB
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Anybody working with or curious about ArangoDB might be interested in Stefan Edlich's work-in-progress Clojure driver for ArangoDB, Clarango. The current version is 0.3.0, and 1.0 is expected in late 2014, so obviously there is still a lot to be done, but according to the GitHub, the features list is already pretty interesting:
- various options for connecting
- document CRUD including various options -> for documentation on this see document.clj
- querying by example
- AQL queries (see query namespace)
- collection management (see collection namespace)
- database management (see database namespace)
- graph functions (see graph namespace)
- simple exception handling
- experimental clojure idiomatic collection methods like
cla-conj!(see collection_ops.clj for details)
The GitHub includes instructions on installation and usage, and if you want to get really in-depth, you can check out the API docs. Clarango also has a website, but it looks like the GitHub and docs will cover most of what you need.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.