CodeBeamer 5.5 Released: Release Management, Scrum, Kanban, Baselining, Two-man Rule, Mac-support
We are pleased to announce the general availability of the latest version of our Agile Application Lifecycle Management Solution.
- Multi-project Release Management (including Milestone- or Version Management): manage your upcoming, current and past releases. Track the progress in realtime. Build your roadmap.
- Support for Scrum and Kanban: agile backlogs, planning and visualization optionally in any project. Built on the top of codeBeamer, leveraging its award-winning Git, Mercurial and Subversion support, project management, collaboration and integration capabilities. (Available for public download from 2010 Dec.)
- Wiki dashboards: super-flexible customizable views on projects, activities and people. Progress reports, realtime charts, activity streams, statistics, bookmarks, and more.
- Baselining: unique feature to capture snapshots of documents and wiki pages, just as easily as tagging your source code. Browse them, compare them any time later. Perfect for audits.
- "Two-man rule": security mechanism requiring each change to be approved by two separate users. Ideal for requirements elicitation, approval workflows, code reviews, etc.
- Integration with Microsoft Project, HP Quality Center, Mercurial and Eclipse: integrate your ALM with industry standard tools.
- Installer for Mac OS X: native distribution package to your Mac.