CodeNarc 0.3 Released
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
CodeNarc is a static analysis tool for Groovy source code. Version 0.3 adds 8 new rules, as well as:
- Optional configuration through properties file ("codenarc.properties")
- Rule-enablement based on filename
- Ant Task: Support for failing the build if number of violations exceeds a configured threshold.
- AbstractClassNameRule. (naming)
- ClassNameRule. (naming)
- FieldNameRule. (naming)
- InterfaceNameRule. (naming)
- MethodNameRule. (naming)
- PackageNameRule. (naming)
- ParameterNameRule. (naming)
- VariableNameRule. (naming)
Groovy (programming language) Task (computing) Build (game engine) Property (programming)
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.